Tuesday, January 19, 2010


I may be the slowest knitter ever because not only am pretty slow with the actual process, I make lots of mistakes, decide that I am not going to fix them, then change my mind tear out hours of work and fix the mistake; i also get distracted and stop knitting for weeks only to take it up again. At the moment I have a cute vest for a baby boy that I was making for a friend but I forgot to finish it and now am only missing one shoulder (that 's right not even a sleeve, but a shoulder for a six month old--so about 1 hour of work.) of course the baby I was making it for is almost 1 now so it's on hold until I find another child to finish it for.
So, I say all of this because here is a finished object, not only is it finished I actually mailed it off on time for my aunt to take it with her when she goes to see her first grandchild. Andrea Sofia was born yesterday, which coincidentally is the day that I finished her sweater. So here you go littlest cousin! Happy Birthday Andrea Sofia; we are all so excited that you have come into the world and felicitaciones Juan Pablo and Laura se que seran padres maravillosos.

No comments:

Post a Comment